Hi all, I have two computers running Lion, one is a MBA and other an IMac. On
the MBA if I am in Mac mail and I press the TAB key it cycles through the list
of messages, the preview pane and the list of mailboxes. On the IMac it only
cycles through the list of messages and preview pane. It skips over the mailbox
list. Both are running the classic layout. How can I put the mailbox list back
into the TAB order on the Imac?
Thanks
Frank