Wow, you got it better than most. My oldest account, I get withdrawal and debit card alerts, but nothing much as far as deposits go. This new place I'm battling can only send alerts when a bill goes into process, for low/high balance thresholds, and deposits over a set threshold. To set it up requires help because of invisible radio buttons and checkboxes. I wanted them for ATM fee credits and remote check deposit, but not sure how I would line the check up in the printer to get their complex endorsement that includes the account number. I don't know, to tell the truth, why they have 24 hour service, when what you need, they have no way to do.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Perdue" <jlperd...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: Checkbook vs Checkbook Pro?

I'd like to know the same thing.

Though my bank sends me every deposit and withdrawal that is made in my checking account, also it sends me daily account balances, but sometimes it forgets to send the balances, and sometimes transactions don't hit the bank until a few days later.

I'd love to know about an accessible checkbook program for the Mac as well.

Thanks for asking that question.

Jenny