Syrinx should be free, and if it's not in the app store, get it from
http://www.mrrsoftware.com

... panpipe sounds, eh Josh?  Never noticed that.

While I'm here, yesterday I tried to upload an image of my new T-shirt with
Syrinx, using Command I; every time I hit Upload, I got an "invalid name or
password," error.  This despite the fact that Syrinx was logged in, and I even
logged in separately on the website.  Can someone tell me where the heck I have
to be logged into to use Syrinx' embedded image uploader?
Baffled.

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/