Has anyone used Little Snitch and if so under Lion? I downloaded the trial, but
I was not able to access the setup screen in the configuration program. The
window appears to be blank which makes me wonder if there is some prompt that
VO is not seeing.
ANd since I know someone will ask what Little Snitch is, basically you can
watch outbound connections. If you are that curious, go check out
http://www.obdev.at/products/littlesnitch/index.html and you will learn all you
ever wanted to know.
The software is not free and in fact costs about $30; however, the trial will
run for three hours and you can run it in demo mode for as long as you like,
but you will have to restart every three hours.