Hi everyone!
In mail, using Lion, classic view, I just created a bunch of new mailboxes and
then added rules which send all my list messages to the appropriate mailboxes.
That was easy and works like a charm. However, just one snag. I navigate with
up and down arrow in the mailboxes table till I find mailbox which contains
unread messages. Then I tab to the messages table. As I up and down arrow
around, it says image, unread, but does not read who the message is from or
what the subject is. Any thoughts on why the display has changed and how I can
get this back?
Thanks.

Veronica