No, unfortunately there isn't.  I didn't record it myself, it was recorded by
the Coversation Station system, and as far as I know the only way to hear it is
to call the line and go into recordings and enter the recording code of 17379.
This was the first time I did a presentation like this and I had fun doing it,
so I plan on doing some more of them in the future.  I know that some people
don't like the idea of calling one of these coversation lines, but if just give
it a try, I think that you will like it.

Scott Rumery