Hi
I want to build a text-only Facebook client that can be used either
through an HTML interface or a command line interface that can be used
from the terminal. I wish to know if it is possible to access a user's
notifications, messages, request, etc and do small things like post
status updates using c, python, bash scripts, or html. It would be
great if you could point me to an appropriate resource to get started.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Venkatesh Potluri