Ok, but I can't figure out which ones it wants. I remember putting in questions
at one point when I set up things, but knows which of those checkbox things I
did. If the ones I am supposed to check for the answer are in red, I'm in
trouble since I can't ee the screen and there is no hint from VoiceOver on it.

Eugenia Firth
gigifi...@sbcglobal.net