Hello list:
I am working with a binary options broker who has live regions on their web
site that update with pricing information. I can find the region and get it to
speak by arrowing over it using quickNav. I'm sure VO/left and right arrows
will do the same thing. The problem I am having is when I'm focused on this
region VoiceOver does not speak it as it's being updated. I have Live regions
enabled in the Web tab of the VoiceOver utility. Anyone else have any pointers
on this?

Thanks,

Doug