Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone has had luck with HoneyWell's app for
the Total Control Security system, can you control the alarm system with
Voiceover on the iPhone? The log-in screen seems to be very accessible, any
help is welcome. If you don't want people to know of your alarm system please
email me off list. I am wondering how useable this system is to the blind
through the app.

Thanks, Ed