Hi,
go to mail preferences, cmd , and select the button signatures after
interacting with the toolbar; then press the potion add new signature and fill
it.

irid domnori
irid.domn...@gmail.com
contatto skype: superirid

Il giorno 26/mag/2012, alle ore 14:16, Walter Harper ha scritto:

hello listers,
How would I create a signature in mail.  I am going to paste my signature below.
How would I get it to show up correctly in mail?
Walter Harper
Assistive Technology Trainer
Blind Ambitions Groups
101 Kinross Drive
Newark, DE 19711
Phone: 302-294-1312
Toll-Free: 855-849-6027
Fax: 302-294-6317
Cell: 302-682-2374
Email: walter.har...@blindambitionsgroups.org
Website: www.blindambitionsgroups.org
"We may have lost our sight, but we have not lost our VISION"