Hi.
Well, I purchased Edifier S530 D2.1. From time to time i please my neighbors.
        AZ

27.05.2012 1:16, CHUCK REICHEL wrote:
Hi AZ,
What "speaker system with a digital (optical) input" would you recommend?
I've been looking for just such a system. :)
Thanks talk soon

CHUCK REICHEL
954-742-0019
www.SoundPictureRecording.com <http://www.SoundPictureRecording.com>