Hi Recardo and Teresa, first of all thank you for the podcast feed I downloaded
an apple keynote presentation and it worked with no issues at all but I only
see one problem with it. That is to do with memory I checked the video file and
it was well over 1. something GB which is a lot. I've got no problem with this
but if I keep doing this for apple's keynotes I am worried that my mac book pro
will become slower over time. However would it get faster again if I did a
re-install. I noticed as well it said play preview of the keynote that you want
to listen to in iTunes. Rather than having it downloaded. Would this play the
whole video? If so I could listen to it without having to download it. Never
the less I am grateful for the feed.
Now for your question Recardo.
My Mac is connected to wi-fi as for my computer I'm sorry to say that I don't
know the technical term for how this is connected. I have broadband a Hub if
that helps other than that I know nothing. Its no good asking my mum because
she knows nothing about what the computer uses for connectivity for the
internet. However I do know that having wires is technically more reliable than
Wi-FI. I also have a laptop running windows Vista. After you asked the question
I went to the apple site but I think they have removed the "new iPad" keynote
because I was gong to try it on y laptop to see if it was a WI-FI fault.
Unfortunatly I can't use my PC is out of action for the moment due to a
software update being corrupted which basically just keeps on logging on and
re-starting at the log on screen which is pretty annoying because it requires
someone sighted to fix it for me. I basically can get this done but I can't
comment on when I am going to get the sighted person to do it for me at
college. With all this though, When the apple keynote comes out I can try it on
the windows PC I have college cos that's connected over WI-FI so I can see if
that is the problem. I've got the feeling it was my Mac though. We will se if
it happens again in the up coming keynote though! Smiles.

Sorry for the long post!

Daniel