Hi all,

I just tried to import one of my CDs into my iTunes library, and something
happened that I've never seen before.  iTunes has switched the titles of two of
the songs, so that when I click on Song A, song B plays and vice versa.  All
the other titles on the CD are correct. Does anyone know if it is possible to
edit the song info so that the correct titles display for these two songs?
TIA,
Donna