Good day/night to all. I have a blog on wordpress.com, and typically, every few
months, I have to experiment to figure out how to post because of changes made
to the layout of the add new post screen. With some trial and error, I have
been able to do this for several iterations of wordpress.com "upgrades".
However, tonight I am stumped.
Where most recently, there was an edit box under "Enter title here," and then
another right afterwards into which either one wrote or inserted a prewritten
post, I cannot for the life of me locate the proper editing field for the post
contents. I have tried several edit boxes, and all result in the appearance of
the text, but a word count of zero, and no appearance of the post except for
the title upon  publication.
I do notice one edit box that is dimmed, and I refreshed the screen, left
Safari and came back in and started things up again, and tried clicking on the
dimmed edit box several times.
If anyone is on wordpress and can give me a clue as to what to do, I would
appreciate it oh so much. I am using a Macbook with Snow Leopard.
TIA.
Christine