You really can't break anything on the Mac unless you really go out of the
way to try.  Just take it little by little and choose small battles first.
Also, don't fall back on your Windows mindset or expectations as you use the
Mac.  Learn the Mac and VoiceOver as a different OS and screen reader.  It's no
different than when you learned Windows.  Keep that in perspective as you go
along.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanar...@gmail.com