Hi all, I've downloaded the latest nightly build of firefox which in my case is
16.0a1 but for reasons unknown it doesn't contain the voiceover support.
My point that I'm trying to make is that I red somewhere from the firefox
nightly that had support for VO was meant to be included by default from that
version onwards. I tried downloading the one that had this support again but
the link appears to of broken.

Can anyone download the latest version and comferm that the voiceover support
is missing?

I'm dissapointed. Sad smile.

Daniel