Okay, I've managed to find another tidbit of trying to create my imap account. This time, VoiceOver actually said, "collapsed" on my inbox. So I expanded the inbox and there were all of the folders I'd created. As I arrowed through the mailboxes, I then found "sent, level one." It was empty. -- Continuing to down-arrow, I then found all of the mailboxes which I'd previously created during the pop mail days. Below those mailboxes is my second sent mailbox, which is full of previously sent messages. When new messages come in, they're being put in the second set of folders. Could this be because the program is set to keep copies of the message on the computer for offline viewing? I'm considering what might happen if I remove this second set of folders and all of the rules, just to see what happens. However, I'm a bit nervous about accidentally deleting folders from the server, which I worked hard to create. Any thoughts?
Thanks so much.

Veronica

Watch and hear Veronica Elsea's Prayer for a Soldier at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoIhWrBHFI
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
                Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California