Many thanks, Erik!  I figured I was going to have to call them
tomorrow about this.  Do you know what the "com"/"no thanks" buttons
on the site do exactly?  I know there is some sort of facebook
integration that is supposed to tell you whether you have any
connections with your matches, but I'm not sure whether those buttons
are for that or for something else.

Eric