Hi Mike,

Have you created a new session in Audio Hijack and chosen Skype as the source?

I use Audio Hijack all the time and it works fine for Skype. I've used it to
redirect output from Skype to another program, to record Youtube videos into
mp3, to make iTunes louder when tracks aren't very loud, such as when we are
watching a movie, and all sorts of uses. I love Audio Hijack Pro.