Which version of Dropbox are you using? Use VO-Shift-M twice to get to the
Extras Menu and then VO left and right to see if it exists. The issue of not
seeing the Dropbox Submenu off of a file is something I have seen on both
the Mac and on Windows, it is hugely frustrating.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 10:38 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Drop Box issues

Okay.

Didn't someone say we had access now to such things as the drop Box menu?  I
can't seem to find it.  I look on the menu bar that comes up when I press
control+F8 but cannot see it.  Worse yet, when I click on a file in the
public folder off my Drop Box dolder which is off my Home folder, I focus on
the file and open the short cut menu; but, cannot locate the Drop Box
submenu.  Any thoughts?

Sincerely,

The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!