Those spelling typo quacks sounded like a good idea to me till I started typing. It drives me crazy that when I type a word like didn't, it quacks as soon as I hit the apostrophe. It usually jars me enough that I actually make a typo. <grin.> But I do agree, I've caught some things early. But yesterday I went in and turned that off so I'll see what life is like without it. Always fun to experiment, eh?

Veronica

Watch and hear Veronica Elsea's Prayer for a Soldier at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoIhWrBHFI
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
                Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California