Hello,

Apparently there's a feature on Macbook Airs now called Powernap. If you don't
know, it allows you to have your computer keep downloading emails, doing
updates from the cloud, and downloading software updates, even when the
computer is shut and sleeping.

I thought it came with Mountain Lion, but either I missed an update or you have
to download it separately. So I downloaded it from this page:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5394?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

It gives you all of the relative links to download. It only takes a minute or
two.

I didn't know if this is common knowledge and I'm just out of the loop, but
wanted to share it just in case people didn't know.

Brandon