Hey Donna,

Trust you are keeping well?

I suspect Apple might introduce a notification from VIPs when they get around
to adding do not disturb.  Well I guess they have to save some features for
Snow Monkey.

I am still going to keep pestering Apple about adding support for tables in
Pages and Text Edit, and to improve support for elements in PDFs.  That aside,
I am hoping we will be able to edit events in the next update to GarageBand.

I hope we don't have to wait another 12 full months though.

Right, I best get back to work.  Will tackle that Facebook thing over the
weekend.

Chris