Esther:

Thanks vary much for this resource, it's most appreciated.  It does definitely
have more options.

unfortunately, it didn't eliminate the 1 big problem I am having with Preview.

After interacting with the text and then trying to read through the file, I am
getting words that appear to be split by either a space or a hard return.

So, the word review might come out as re view.  This happens all the time and
is quite annoying.  I have played with all the viewing options and can't seem
to eliminate this issue.  It seems like it first reared up in Lion and has
continued in the mountain version.  if you or anyone else has any ideas on
this, I would appreciate some help if possible, thanks.