Hi Iona and others,

        I'm so glad you posted this update about speakable items randomly
turning off.  I had a play with it today and other then it randomly stopping
for no apparent reason I was pretty happy with what it was doing for me.
        I thought I was doing something wrong but I also have to turn it off
and on again to get it to work.

        If others find ways to keep it on and listening for the key word I'd
love to know.  holding down a key seems to defeat the purpose for me.   If I'm
going to have my hand on the keyboard I might as well just navigate that way.

Please keep sharing your Speakable items experiences and discoveries.

eric Caron