Hi Earl.
When I go into the application chooser, it only shows one application, finder.
Hmmm. Where are the other two hiding and where did that third one come from
when I didn't change anything, as far as I know?
Thanks.

Veronica

Watch and hear The Guide Dog Glee Club sing the Star-spangled Banner at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNLclisGqQ
Then find more music from The Guide Dog Glee Club and Veronica Elsea at
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California