Hello, my company Commtech LLC, does this sort of work. We offer accessibility
and user experience for Mac voiceover and jaws for Windows as well as other
windows screen readers. If you would like to have us take a look at the
project, please do reply or give me a call my phone number should be at the
bottom of this email thank you very much I really appreciate it and if I can
help you feel free to contact me