How odd. I have succeeded in dragging with three fingers with the trackpad
commander off, but when I turn it on and try pressing down with one finger,
there is no noise, and when I drag, nothing happens. Does VO cursor have to
interact with the mouse somehow? I have it set to "ignore" at the moment, and I
do route the mouse pointer before trying the drag.

Teresa

Teresa