Hey Steve, Thanks I turned quick nav off before going to Night Owl,
sorry can't spell the Yuru what ever it is, than toggled VO off and
on, and the focus of VO seems to be on the right tweet to interact
with it. Hopefully I can get to a point where I do not have to toggle
VO off to get the focus on the right tweet will play around with it a
little as I do use quick nav in almost everything. Thanks again