Hi everyone!
I can't believe this issue is back. I'm so not happy right now. When I first got this Macbook air, I was using pop mail. I had a ton of trouble sending mail. It would come up and tell me it couldn't use the current sender. Everything pointed to a bug in apple mail that they said they couldn't duplicate consistantly enough to fix. The fix was to change to imap. So I put the macbook awy till I learned about imap and made the switch. It worked great for awhile. And now tonight, it's back to not being able to send again. I actually had to save my last message in drafts and go to my windows computer in order to send it. I know it's not a problem with my provider or my settings because I went through this way too many times. How can I count on this thing for email use when I'm traveling if this old buggaboo is back? It makes me very sad in a way. Is anyone else here having this experience. Thanks a bunch.
Veronica

--
Watch and hear Veronica Elsea's Prayer for a Soldier at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoIhWrBHFI
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at: