Just be aware that if you have the oritinal CD and try to install it, you
will have problems.  What I had to do was copy the preference files for iWorks
from my user library from a time machine backup and copy them onto the clean
install.  Hopefully, you still have access to an install of Mountain Lion in
which you were running iWorks.  This will enable you to use it.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION