mailboxes, Vo says unread on some of them, but not all of them. This is a
completely new issue for me. Until yesterday, that was one of the real nice
things about checking email on my Macbook, having the columns accurately read,
unread, from, etc.
I'm using Mountain Lion, set to classic view, preview pane offf, not using
conversation threading. Are any of you experiencing this? Any suggestions?
Thanks so much.

Veronica

Watch and hear The Guide Dog Glee Club sing the Star-spangled Banner at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNLclisGqQ
Then find more music from The Guide Dog Glee Club and Veronica Elsea at
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California