Good question, Alex. It does seem silly just to in effect have a storage place for signatures that one can then drag into the appropriate account. It would be nice if they'd call that field something that gave the answer away. <grin>
In any case, glad it worked.

Veronica

Watch and hear Veronica Elsea's Prayer for a Soldier at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoIhWrBHFI
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
                Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California