Hi, I am using ML   with standard view in apple mail.  Is there a way to
configure things so that the fields in the messages table are in an order that
I prefer.  I'd like voiceover to read this info to me in a different order.  I
really don't need to know how many message conversations are in a message
first.  Does that make sense?  I mostly prefer to hear the subject field first.
 Although, in some mailboxes, I'd like to hear the sender name first.  Is it
possible to configure different mailboxes differently?

Thanks,
Sent from Christina's iMac :)