Hi, I think it was me and one other person. I'll dig tomorrow and see if I can
come up with the posting.

Best,

ERIK burggraafEbony ConsultingI am currently on the road and staying in touch
on my handheld.

John Panarese <jpanar...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think it was this list, but a few months back, someone posted a way of
reading the answers matches give in the initial stages of communication using
eHarmony. At the time I was using the service, I had no idea how to do it, but
a friend of mine was asking me this afternoon and I couldn't remember what the
was suggested.

Thanks

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION