Hi Mel

You could try checking out my podcast. The episodes are designed to help new
users to get up and running with their iPhones or iPads. For example episodes
3, 4 & 5 cover all the different gestures available on the iPhone. You can find
it in iTunes by searching for iblindtech. Alternatively you can download the
episodes directly from my site at
Www.iblindtech.com/democast

Hope it helps.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/
Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

Follow me on twitter @BlindTechMusing or @iBlindTech for podcast info.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com