Hello all.
Can you please try and help with the following.
Last night I let both my mac and iPhone charge. So I logged out of my user account and all was fine and I left it for a few hours. But when I came back to it, VoiceOver said, "displaying 1 system dialogue", and I therefore could not do anything with the log in Window, because all VoiceOver said was, "Authentication has no windows!" Lol! So guess what? I had to literally hard reset the mac! Lol! This has happened a few times actually when I left my mac at the log in window for some time, but decided to write in only now as it happened again last night.
So if I do this, will I damage my mac over time?
Gary Price here said that if you put the mac to sleep while charging an iOS device, it still charges, providing you are still logged in. If this is the case, should I do this instead?
This is on a Macbook Pro 13 inch late 2011 model running Mountain Lion.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks!
Take care.
--

Sent from my Windows laptop.