Hello,

As promised a few days ago, ZCaptcha has been released today.

It is only in beta, so please be patient with any errors, and please also
report them to me if you find any. I'll be adding more in the coming days,
including the ability to email your screenshot, but for now it is working very
well. The site itself is under serious development as well.

The more active this is, the faster it will return, so forgive any slowness in
the beginning, please.

Here is the address:

http://www.azavia.com/zcaptcha

You must first create an account, which only takes a minute, and put money on
the account.

This is the page to upload your screenshot:

http://www.azavia.com/zcaptcha/upload.html

I hope you enjoy and that you find this helpful.

Thanks,
Brandon