Really? iTunes should be burning standard redbook CDs. What I have run into trouble with is some older players not recognizing some kinds of writable disks. Rewritables in particular but a few write once media have caused me problems. That said, the last of the CD players that caused me trouble (an otherwise solid Denon rackmount unit) died in 2010 after about 10 years of service. How old is the player you are using?

CB

On 9/12/12 2:51 PM, Timothy Clark Music wrote:
hello ITunes doesn't work for the older stereos.
 hence why i use simply burns.
Timothy
  Your Friend in the music industry
http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com

On Sep 12, 2012, at 10:54 AM, Tim Kilburn wrote:

Hi,

I just use iTunes for this.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On 2012-09-12, at 12:04 AM, Lisette Wesseling <lisettewessel...@gmail.com <mailto:lisettewessel...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,
What Mac app are people using to burn audio cds which can be played on a conventional stereo?
Thanks

Lisette

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries?hl=en.

Ż\_(?)_/Ż