Once in preferences > signatures, select the all signatures tab (putting
signatures in accounts does not work for some reason). Use the add button, type
your signature, and there you go. You can choose how to use them, which is
default, and so forth here as well. If you need more details, let me know, but
the key is to not use accounts when adding signatures.
On Sep 17, 2012, at 2:49 PM, Richard Ring <richr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello:
> I am trying to create some signatures for my messages. I guess I simply don't
> understand what the Mail software wants me to do.
> If someone would go over the process for creating signatures, I'd be
> extremely grateful.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com