Hi everyone!
I don't know, but somehow I've just hit a real low since upgrading my Macbook to 10.8.2 and my iphone to Ios 6. On the Macbook air, for the moment I'm primarily interested in doing some email and web surfing. And now the bit about things not interacting properly just makes it feel extra clunky. The email no longer identifying unread messages makes it hard to find things I'm looking for. Every update just seems to get a bit less slick than the previous one. With IOS 6 on my iphone 4S, horrible! First, the sound. They've obviously increased the highs and I can't stand to talk to someone on a Face time call now. The interaction between VoiceOver and other sounds is a mess. I've stopped playing Hanging with Friends because the sounds I'm used to hearing are not there and things are so sluggish. In my prowling around, I've found articles about interapp audio, but don't know if there's a relationship here. But I'm beginning to think there's something different about multi-block threading or something. But the way application priorities are set just may be messing up those of us with VoiceOver. I also wonder if they have EQ'd sound for the new iphone or something, but this is not good. Like I said, today for some reason I'm kind of feeling like stuffing these two devices in my closet. I'm a bit done with seeing devices junked up with a bunch of stuff I don't want and getting poorer quality on the things I do. I am going to send in a report about VoiceOver and Safari, again because one would think that a developer would notice this and someone would try and figure out the problem. It did work in Lion, after all. Same with the unread status in mail. Anyway, going to take a break and do something else for awhile. But I will be sending feedback to Apple. Thanks for letting me spout off here. Much appreciated. Thanks.

Veronica

--
Watch and hear Veronica Elsea's Prayer for a Soldier at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoIhWrBHFI
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at: