Hello everyone:
So, option key held down was what I gfound on google and what was said here.
However, something strange happened last night and I hope I did not screw
anything up.
I held down the option key when booting up the mac and next thing I know, it
was installing mac lion. Huh?
I just thought by holding option key down while rebooting it would
automatically boot me into the other os I had and was not aware of the right
arrow after pressing option.
So, did I lose the windows 7? That would suck after everything I went
through with that mac machine yesterday. Lol.
How would I know if the windows 7 is still on there because it really
through me a loop that mac lion was being installed.
Thanks.