To: "MacVisionaries" <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: mac-access list

Hi Estelita,

The subscription information for the mac-access list may be found at:

That list, like the macvisionaries list, is also archived at the
secondary Mail Archive site, so even if you are not subscribed to the
mac-access list, you can read its posts and search for content by
going to its web page at the Mail Archive site:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access@mac-access.net/
Typing in search terms into the text box and pressing "return" will
display links to posts matching your search terms, much like doing a
google search.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther