Hello Chris,

I have an 11-inch MacBook Air and it's so light and small I can carry it in a
large handbag. It's true that it has no superdrive built in, but you can buy a
separate external superdrive for it which is also small and light.

I've had this MBA for 16 months now and am delighted with it.

I've been using Macs for 16 years and this MBA is my favourite so far,
supplanting the 12-inch PowerBook that was my previous favourite.

Cheers,

Anne