Hello all.
I figure it's about time to figure out some of the ins and outs of KeyNote, and
so now I've got some questions.
1. Is each slide treated like a mini document, and can I work with it as such?
2. When playing through the slide show with Command Option P, should I not be
able to read any text in the currently playing slide?
Thanks for any assistance.
PS: If it is not worth trying to make KeyNote work, are there any powerPoint
alternatives? I here PowerPoint isn't even accessible under Windows Anyway.
Matthew Campbell.