Hi all,
I know there have been a few threads on accessing bookshare books in xml format
over the last month or so, but I wanted to follow up to see if anyone had found
a solution to the problem I am encountering.

I can read bookshare books that I downloaded months ago just fine in the xml
format, but for some reason the books I just downloaded only open an empty file
in safari.  I'm not sure why that would be unless something has changed about
the way bookshare is formatting their files.  Also, when I download a book, it
no longer comes in a zip file, but is downloaded as a folder and ready to go.

Any thoughts as to why I am not able to open these new books would be
appreciated.  I am running the latest update to mountain lion.

Thanks for your help.

-Greg