Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 4:14 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Best GPS for me?

Hi Mel
I use navagon, ariadne and blind square. All available from the app store. NOt free though, sorry.
I use Color Visor which is excellent.
The money readers around don't support New Zealand currency so I don't use one. I'm told Look Tell is very good. just search for Looktell and find their money reader.

Good luck.
Lisette