Hi. The iPad fourth gen, iPad mini and the new iMacs were the best
things in the presentation in my opinion. The updates to the mac mini
will also be great for those who use a mini...

I had serious issues with the streaming event. It was very
frustrating. I had to reload every minute or two and every time the
stream did return, I had missed a certain amount of content. It turned
an experience I was looking forward to into a hair pulling frustration
fest.

Cameron.