I just got a nag message. They must be occasional reminders.

I like Ella but she can't keep up with my typing like Heather and Ryan can and
she sounds like she's kind of going to have throat strain from trying to
enunciate clearly. It's something in her pitch; I may have to play with it a
little bit. Glad I haven't bought yet; I like Will so far but I don't know if
i'll come to like him as well as Heather and Ryan. If I keep Ella, she won't be
my default voice.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth